Check out this mouth watering Jerk Lamb with Guava Glaze recipe!
- 3 tbsp Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning (Buy Now)
- 2.5kg/5lb Boned leg of lamb or lamb cutlets
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
For the Sauce
- Rub salt and jerk seasoning into the lamb thoroughly.
- Cover and marinate in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Roll up and tie the leg of lamb in three places to secure. Roast for 45 minutes (medium rare) If using cutlets grill for 8-10minutes on both sides.
- Roast the head of garlic for about 45 minutes.
- Crush the soft inside of garlic cloves into a saucepan.
- Add all the other ingredients for the sauce and stir.
- Bring to the boil, making sure the guava jelly has melted completely.
- Simmer and allow to reduce by half.
- Allow the lamb to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Slice the lamb and glaze with the warm sauce.