In this sweet and spicy curry, sweet potatoes and prawns are gently simmered in a chilli and coconut broth. In 30 minutes from pan to bowl, you can enjoy a flavourful meal with only 340 calories per serving.
- 1-2 tbsp Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning, mild or hot (Buy Now)
- 200ml Grace Classic Coconut Milk (Buy Now)
- 1 tbps JCS Real Jamaican Style Curry Powder (Buy Now)
1 tsp Rapeseed Oil
1 Garlic Clove
1 tsp Grated Ginger Root
1 tsp Fresh Chillies
250g Sweet Potatoes
200ml Coconut Milk
- Fresh Coriander
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and sizzle finely chopped onions until they get soft and translucent.
- Then, add crushed garlic, grated ginger root, and sliced chillies.
- Cook for a few minutes until the garlic is fragrant and then stir in the curry powder and Jerk paste.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and dice them into small chunks.
- Then, add the prepared vegetables to the pan with the onions, pour in the coconut milk and water, and give all a good stir. Season with salt to taste.
- Simmer the stew for 10 minutes at medium heat until the sweet potatoes are soft and you can easily poke them with a fork.
- Add the prawns and cook them for 5 minutes until they turn slightly pink.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add grated lime zest and squeezed lime juice.
- Finally, garnish your curry with freshly chopped coriander and serve and lime wedges.