This creamy salmon recipe is rich without being too decadent. The combo of coconut, lime juice, and jerk seasoning brightens everything up. Trust us, you're going to LOVE the sauce.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Grace Jamaican Dried Jerk Seasoning (Buy Now)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place fillets in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread mayonnaise over fillets; sprinkle with jerk seasoning.
- Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 18-22 minutes. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan, combine sour cream, cream of coconut, and lime zest and juice; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended.
- Drizzle fillets with sauce; sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve and enjoy.