Try this flavourful sweet and spicy recipe. We're sure you'll love it!
- 1 can Grace Mackerel in Tomato Sauce Classic, Hot & Spicy (Buy Now)
- 1 tsp Grace Browning (Buy Now)
- 1 tsp Maggi Season-up All Purpose Powered Seasoning (Buy Now)
- 1 tsp Grace Hot Pepper Sauce Very Hot (Buy Now)
- 1 can Grace Classic Butter Beans (Buy Now)
3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Add mackerel to a saucepan on medium heat. Add ketchup, brown sugar, browning, all-purpose seasoning, cinnamon and hot pepper.
- Using a heat proof spoon combine all ingredients together while breaking the mackerel in to smaller pieces. Add the beans and gently combine with the other ingredients.
- To make the cinnamon toast: mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Spread the margarine on the slices of bread and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on each. Toast slices in a toaster oven.
- Serve sweet and spicy mackerel and beans with the cinnamon Toast.