Coat chicken pieces with jerk seasoning and cook over a hot griddle pan for some midweek heat ready in 20 minutes. Serve with a refreshing mango, pepper and sugar snap pea salad.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning Mild (Buy Now)
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus 1 tbsp for the salad
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ red onion
- a handful sugar snap peas
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 little gem lettuce, cut into chunky pieces
- ½ mango, cubed
Tip the chicken pieces into a bowl and season generously, then add the jerk seasoning, 2 tsp of oil and the juice of 1 lime, and toss really well. Divide the chicken pieces between 4 small metal skewers. Heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and cook the skewers for 5-6 minutes on each side until charred and cooked through.
Meanwhile, grate the onion into a bowl and add the juice of 1 lime, 1 tbsp of oil and a little seasoning. Tip in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Divide the salad between 2 plates and serve with the skewers.