Guinness Punch is creamy and smooth drink with a perfect combination from the bitterness of the Guinness and the sweetness of the condensed milk. It is an easy blended drink to make.
- 1 bottle of Guinness Stout (12oz)
- 1 can of Vanilla Supligen (Buy Now)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 large Egg (optional)
- Whipped Cream and grated Nutmeg, to garnish (optional)
- The raw egg is optional, so you don’t have to add it. Please keep in mind though, you wont even taste it or smell it in the punch.
- Pour the Guinness, vanilla supligen, vanilla extract, egg (optional) and sweeten condensed milk in a blender and blend together.
- Then add the cinnamon and nutmeg and blend. Taste with a spoon for sweetness and adjust if needed with more sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into a large pitcher/jug with a lid. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for about an hour, before serving. If not, then pour it over some ice in a serving glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and then some grated nutmeg on top.
- Serve and enjoy.