Get your Halloween party started with these spookylishous BBQ Bat Wings. Guaranteed a kids favourite!
- 1 cup JCS Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauce (Buy Now)
- 2 tsp Grace Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (Buy Now)
- 4lbs chicken wings
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup Dark Thick Soya Sauce
- 1 cup Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 drop of black food coloring (or as needed)
Whiskbrown sugar, soy sauce, Honey Garlic Sauce, Jerk BBQ and Scotch bonnet Pepper Sauce together in a large bowl. Stir black food coloring in small amounts to your desired dark color. Pierce the wings with a fork; add to the sauce.
- Marinate in a covered container in the refrigerator at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour the chicken and sauce into a large baking dish.
- Bake the chicken until it is well done and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).