This easy sheet pan chicken recipe boasts perfect fall flavors & just enough spice that the whole family will love it, and it only takes 30 minutes & a pan! Made with tender chicken, sweet potatoes, red onions, apples, and bacon! A perfect cozy meal for chilly fall nights.
- 2 tbsp Grace Jamaican Dried Jerk Seasoning (Buy Now)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large honey crisp apple
- 1 medium red onion
- 5 slices applewood smoked bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into bite sized pieces.
- Core and chop the apple into large bite sized pieces (you can peel it if you want to, but you don’t have to).
- Slice the red onion into medium sized wedges.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Chop the bacon into 1" pieces.
- Place all the ingredients on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and jamaican jerk seasoning (affiliate link).
- Drizzle the seasoning sauce over the items on the baking sheet and toss to coat well.
- Spread the pieces into an even single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.