Try these delicious coconut oat drop cookies.
- 2 cups FOSKA OATS (Buy Now)
- ½ cup LASCO Vanilla Food Drink (mixed) (Buy Now)
- ½ cup Grace Coconut Milk Powder (Buy Now)
- 1 cup Margarine
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
Combine oats and flour. Cut margarine into the mixture and crumble until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in sugar, baking powder and coconut milk powder.
Combine eggs and Vanilla Food Drink. Add gradually and mix until sticky dough is formed.
- Drop by heaped tablespoons on to greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10- 15 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch.
Cool, serve and enjoy