Made from the leaves and stems of the Bitter Melon (Bitter Gourd) plant, Cerasee is used throughout Jamaica and the Caribbean as a potent blood purifier. Apart from its ability to cleanse drug related toxins from the body, Cerasee is known to lower blood sugar, blood pressure, aid digestive issues and kill parasites or worms.
- 1 Shavout Cerasee Tea bag (Buy Now)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Sugar or honey as a sweetener (optional)
- Ass 2 cups of water to a pot and bring to the boil.
- Add 2 bags of Shavout Cerasee Tea to the boiling water.
- Turn off heat and allow tea bag to seep into the boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of sugar or honey for sweetness.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @mdjamaicandelights or tag #mdjamaicandelights on Instagram