Try this quick and simple cookie recipe. The coconut milk and vanilla creates the perfect combination for a mouth watering cookie treat.
- 1 cup Grace Classic Coconut Milk (Buy Now)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
- Beat the eggs, coconut milk, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, vanilla and for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter to a medium saucepan. When melted add the egg mixture.
- Cook stirring constantly over medium heat until a think paste is formed. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Fill a piping bag with the cooled paste and pipe out the mixture into cookie shapes onto a baking sheet or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until brown.