Insanely tasty, spicy and hot with added banana madness. Check out these BBQ ribs with banana Jerk sauce!
- 1-2 tbsp Walkerswood Jamaican jerk seasoning HOT (Buy Now)
- 4 tbsp Grace Jamaican Style Jerk BBQ Sauce (Buy Now)
- 1 Full rack of pork ribs - trimmed & cut in half
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 tbsp - olive oil
- Rub ribs with Jerk Seasoning and olive oil, allow to marinate for 1 hour (preferably overnight)
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and cook over in-direct heat (325°f) on your BBQ for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until the meat is tender
- Banana Jerk BBQ Sauce - take ripe banana and crush into a paste using a mortar and pestle, combine with Jerk BBQ Sauce.
- Remove ribs from foil and cover with banana Jerk BBQ Sauce and allow to cook over direct heat (375°f) for additional 10 minutes to allow sauce to caramelize.