Tofu, cheese, rice, black beans, pineapple, jicama, and a Jamaican jerk sauce in a flour tortilla, topped with hot salsa and sour cream.
- Whisk 1/2 cup marinade, 1/4 cup lime juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add tofu, coat with the marinade, squeeze bag to remove air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Drain tofu, discarding marinade.
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Cook tofu, turning frequently, until it starts to brown, about 4 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Return skillet to medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir jicama, pineapple, remaining 1/4 cup marinade, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in the skillet until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Return tofu to the skillet; cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes more.
- Spoon 1/3 cup tofu mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top each with even portions of rice, black beans, and cheese.
- Fold 2 opposing ends to overlap the edges of the filling. Wrap 1 of the opposing edges of the tortilla over the filling and roll to form a burrito. Top each burrito with salsa and sour cream.