Jamaicans always say that "there is no Jerk like a road-side jerk." This dish creates and captures the essence of a great jerk, with a spunk of BBQ added to tasty ribs.
- 1 cup Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning (Hot) (Buy Now)
- 2 cups Jamaican Style Jerk BBQ Sauce (Buy Now)
- 1 tbsp Demerara Sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- Combine Jerk Seasoning, Demerara Sugar and vinegar.
- Add the ribs and turn to coat thoroughly. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or 3-4 hours.
- Heat up a barbecue grill.
- Cook for 1 to 1½ hours, turning and brushing frequently with the marinade.
- Brush the ribs with Jerk BBQ sauce during the last 15 minutes.
- Can be served with a side of potato salad, vegetables or french fries.